The experience is your product.
In a world of infinite choices, customer experience is the last true differentiator. The optimal shopping experience happens when the right content is
presented to a customer at precisely the right time, no matter where they choose to engage. Read 'The Path of Experience' to learn the critical
capabilities needed to drive seamless commerce experiences that keep customers coming back for more.
Read the guide to learn:
– The role of dynamic merchandising in engaging customers
– Steps to create compelling customer experiences using audience segmentation and personalization
– Ways to scale customer experiences to create powerful connections, no matter the device or channel
See your peers' biggest priorities, most important KPIs, and marketing spending for mobile devices and experiences.
WHY SHOULD THE TARGET AUDIENCE CARE?
Between September and October 2017, Adobe surveyed close to 500 marketers and IT professionals to explore current mobile trends and priorities, get a glimpse of where they're going with their mobile efforts, and learn what the most advanced organizations are doing to create the next wave of transformative mobile experiences. Read our findings and see how mature your mobile strategies are in comparison to your peers'.
1. Online holiday shopping season in 2017 tops expectations. Online shopping totaled $108.2B during the 2017 holiday season, representing 14.7% growth year-over year ($107.4B, 13.8% growth predicted)
2. The Thanksgiving weekend was one for the record books. Holiday shoppers took full advantage of deep discounts and spent over $19B dollars during the five days between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday
3. Cyber Monday and Black Friday stay dominant and emerge as mobile mega-days. Cyber Monday was the first day with over $2.0B in mobile shopping alone
4. Big retailers won big, but small retailers competed on key days. The largest retailers saw big holiday season growth while smaller retailers had an advantage during the Thanksgiving weekend, particularly on mobile devices
5. Big markets drive holiday growth. The nation’s largest markets saw big growth, particularly on key days
Adobe sits at the nexus of content, media, and marketing.
Adobe provides an EMSS offering spanning marketing, advertising, analytics, and content management capabilities. Of the vendors included this study, Adobe maintains the highest degree of overall strategic focus on marketing and consumer engagement. Adobe is investing heavily in its platform’s core services to unify data, content, and shared functionality across products. Adobe stands out for its digital intelligence, content handling, and aggressive rollout of AI features. Reference clients praise Adobe for their application usability and account management.
Download our new white paper, Retail Stores of the Future, to learn how you can bring the best of online shopping to brick-and-mortar stores. You’ll see how new digital marketing technologies and strategies can be applied to in-store interactions—so you can create immersive experiences everywhere your customers go.
Read the white paper now to discover:
• How retailers are blending innovative technologies with traditional shopping
• Four key approaches they’re using to build Stores of the Future
• The interactive tools they’re employing to enrich in-store experiences
2017 Trends in Financial Services and Insurance: Customer is Priority
The FSI sector is progressing with a digital, data-driven, marketing mentality, all centered around prioritizing customer experience and taking a more personal approach.
The 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance compiles the information shared by over 800 FSI respondents to see what opportunities and obstacles are shaping the future of FSI.
Read this report and find out:
How data and personalization drive digital transformation
How fintech is leading the FSI chase
Tips to help future-proof your FSI business
Adobe article that condenses/highlights key findings from the Econsultancy Digital Marketing in the Financial Services and Insurance
Sector 2017 Study, an in-depth, 5000+ word report covering FSI executives’ opinions on:
– General trends in retail banking, investment banking, and insurance
– Internal structures their companies are using to execute digital transformation
– The biggest threats/disruptions in the industry
– The biggest priorities in 2017 (leaders are focusing on both customer retention and customer acquisition, mainstream is focusing just
on customer retention)
– Main sources of sales and leads (digital + mobile are steadily increasing sources)
– Digital marketing budgets & investment areas (leaders are investing more in digital marketing automation and analytics)
– Use of the cloud and AI to automate analysis and marketing
– The importance of multichannel personalization
– Innovation in the types/formats of products/services provided (leaders are focusing on i
There’s no doubt in the trends. Focusing on the customer experience is at the top of the priority list for most companies. Personalization plays a key role as top organizations strive to make experiences as compelling as possible with the integration of artificial intelligence and cloud-based technology. To understand and prioritize what your next big moves should be, read The Econsultancy 2018 Digital Trends report.
Here’s what’s top of mind for the majority of your peers:
• Increasing digital marketing activities and budgets
• Investing in well-designed user journeys that facilitate clear communication
• Valuing creativity and design to differentiate their brands
• Combining digital skills with technology to improve customer experience
Mobile capabilities have grown up. Strategies should, too.
Over the last ten years, smartphone usage among adults has grown to 95 percent. Surprisingly, 90 percent of marketers say they’ve only had a mobile strategy for five years or less. Read The Next Mobile Decade: Adobe 2018 Mobile Maturity Study, and learn:
- How 500 marketing and IT professionals tackled mobile marketing last year
- Which mobile strategies the most advanced organizations put into practice
- What you can do to make your brand a mobile leader in the next decade
Fill out the form to get the report.
Adobe is the only Leader in Digital Intelligence Platforms.
Digital intelligence with scope and depth. Your customers come to you from different places, so your data insights should do the same thing. Adobe Experience Cloud’s digital marking and analytics solutions help you combine insights from existing, new, and emerging channels. Read the Forrester Wave™: Digital Intelligence Platforms, Q2 2017 to find out why we stand alone among DI platform vendors.
See what they’re doing. Adjust what you’re doing.
The companies that are succeeding today are the ones that go beyond their products and services and created exceptional experiences. We surveyed industry leaders around the world to discover the top digital marketing trends and priorities. We’re sharing the results of the 2017 Digital Marketing Study in Running on Experience.
Read the report to learn:
- What strategies and approaches set leaders apart from the rest
- Where companies in your industry are investing
- The four steps for digital transformation
When Adobe leads, better customer experiences follow.
According to the Forrester Wave™, we stand out for our digital intelligence and aggressive rollout of AI features. The end goal is to provide you with the tools for better customer insight and engagement. Read more in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Marketing Software Suites (EMSS) Q1 2018 report.
Published By: HP Inc.
Published Date: May 20, 2019
HP SmartStream Designer is a powerful, easy-to-use variable data printing (VDP) tool enabling users of HP Indigo and other HP digital presses to create sophisticated high-value jobs and personalized campaigns.
A software plug-in for Adobe® InDesign® or Adobe Illustrator®, HP SmartStream Designer makes it possible to personalize any job with images, text and designs, for maximum impact. It has an easy to-use interface and can be easily integrated with over a dozen third-party dynamic applications. It also features rich database logic and preflight capabilities.
Published By: HP Inc.
Published Date: May 21, 2019
Een softwareplug-in voor Adobe® InDesign® of Adobe Illustrator®, HP SmartStream Designer, maakt het mogelijk om willekeurige taken te personaliseren met afbeeldingen, tekst en ontwerpen voor een maximale impact. De tool heeft een gebruiksvriendelijke interface en kan eenvoudig worden geďntegreerd met meer dan een dozijn dynamische toepassingen van derden. Daarnaast beschikt de tool over rich databaselogica en preflight-mogelijkheden.
Building an online marketing strategy to drive campaign effectiveness and business success. This paper highlights the ingredients involved in a successful MCM strategy and introduces how the next-generation online marketing platform can help achieve your MCM goals.
This paper highlights the advances in closed-loop marketing that enable measurement and optimization of digital marketing efforts. It also describes the challenges that CMOs face when pursuing digital marketing strategies and how next-generation WCM solutions help CMOs overcome those challenges.
Document signing certificates enable organizations to digitally sign Adobe, Microsoft Office® and other document types, marking them with visual trust indicators that verify the publisher’s identity—an indication that the document has not been altered.
This How-To Guide for Creating Open Government reviews the opportunity of open government, how technology enables open government, and how to make government more transparent, participatory and collaborative.