Marketers use A/B testing to deliver the most optimized and targeted experiences for their customers. Sometimes marketers encounter pitfalls that produce misleading findings, which lead to less efficient offers and lower conversion rates.
Read Nine Common A/B Testing Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them to:
Recognize the nine most significant A/B testing pitfalls
Discover the five steps to gain better testing results
Gain a deeper understanding of test results
Download our Adobe guide, Conducting the Cross-Channel Symphony, to discover new strategies for creating, managing, and orchestrating cross-channel campaigns. With expert advice from cross-channel maestros, you’ll be equipped to create beautiful marketing music that gets rave reviews from your customers.
Read our guide now to learn how you can:
• Integrate processes and data for cross-channel campaign success
• Create personalized, contextual campaigns across channels and devices
• Leap ahead of the competition with authentic cross-channel experiences
With a world of information and accessibility in their pockets, customers can engage with a brand whenever and wherever they want. This flexibility has made mobile technology an essential part of the way both customers and businesses interact. And to deliver experiences that feel personal and intimate, your plan needs to account for a critical building block to any relationship: trust. Read Circles of Trust: Use Mobile to Engage Better, to understand how you can leverage trust to deliver a better customer experience.
Read the white paper to learn:
• The four major circles of trust as a fresh approach to successful customer experience
• The seven steps to effective optimization
• The 3 C’s of mobile marketing
• The steps for developing a mobile optimization plan across your organization
With all the devices and channels out there, it’s harder than ever for companies to maintain a consistent brand experience. There are more ways for customers to connect with companies than ever before. And they expect each and every interaction to feel connected, cohesive, and personal. For marketers to connect the dots for customers, they need to fully understand the customer journey.
Read The Sum of Its Parts to learn:
• How the customer experience can be your competitive edge
• The importance of providing consistent experiences across all channels
• Four strategies for future-proofing your customer experience
To set themselves apart, companies need to shift to an experience-first approach that keeps customers engaged as they move from device to store and back again. Read Moving Beyond Click and Mortar: 5 Steps to Experience Excellence to learn how you can blend digital and physical channels into a fully connected customer journey.
Read the guide to learn how top retailers:
• Shift from channel-first to customer-first
• Build unique experiences around their brand story
• Differentiate their experiences with digital
Download our new white paper, Retail Stores of the Future, to learn how you can bring the best of online shopping to brick-and-mortar stores. You’ll see how new digital marketing technologies and strategies can be applied to in-store interactions—so you can create immersive experiences everywhere your customers go.
Read the white paper now to discover:
• How retailers are blending innovative technologies with traditional shopping
• Four key approaches they’re using to build Stores of the Future
• The interactive tools they’re employing to enrich in-store experiences
In a world of infinite choices, customer experience is the last true differentiator. The optimal shopping experience happens when the right content is presented to a customer at precisely the right time, no matter where they choose to engage. Read The Path of Experience to learn the critical capabilities needed to drive seamless commerce experiences that keep customers coming back for more.
Read the guide to learn:
• The role of dynamic merchandising in engaging customers
• Steps to create compelling customer experiences using audience segmentation and personalization
• Ways to scale customer experiences to create powerful connections, no matter the device or channel
New digital technologies are changing the retail space and encouraging customers to purchase in-store. As a retailer, you can adopt digital technology into your store to avoid getting left behind. This new guide from Adobe outlines six strategies to deliver engaging customer experiences, both digital and physical, in every step of the customer journey.
Read The Future is Today: A Guide to Become a Digital Retailer to learn:
• Why retailers are blending digital technology with traditional shopping
• Six key strategies to align business needs with customer needs
• Which technologies you need to build a “store of the future”
Today, customer identity is the only constant in digital marketing. But as consumers switch from desktop to mobile, they are more and more difficult to recognize. But it’s not impossible. The Adobe white paper, Managing Anonymous and Authenticated Experiences Across the Customer Lifecycle, explains best practices to identify your anonymous and authenticated customers while complying with regulations, contracts, and industry standards.
Read the paper to learn:
• The benefits of well executed personalization
• How to navigate the landscape between anonymous and authenticated data
• Safe and effective uses of consumer information
• The technological building blocks to put these new methods to work
Retail marketers who see the customer path as a linear path are out of touch with their customers. The customer journey contains multiple channels where customers expect retailers to remember their preferences and anticipate their needs. In Ten Ways Cross-Channel Marketing Is Not Rocket Science, you’ll learn how to connect with your customers and reach them in personal and relevant ways — all from reliable data you collect.
The Adobe marketing guide shows you how to:
• Identify the data you need to map your customers’ journeys.
• Coordinate channels and use their strengths to deliver the best customer experiences.
• Apply technology to build customer relationships, improve loyalty and increase ROI.
Like the renowned Sydney Opera House, your brand has the potential to become an icon. Read our guide, Vision from the Harbor, to find out how. You’ll discover strategies for standing together with customers. So your business can stand out from the crowd.
Read our guide now to learn how you can:
• Create unforgettable experiences across the entire customer journey
• Test those experiences and improve them to lift conversion
• Overcome organizational barriers to create a true culture of optimization
Customer experience has quickly moved from competitive differentiator to business imperative. Our commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting, found that organizations proactively making investments to become Experience-Driven Businesses (EDBs) achieve greater results across every stage of the customer journey. And EDBs boost ROI higher than companies that do not. To see how, read The Business Impact of investing in Experience.
Published By: CMO.com
Published Date: Mar 09, 2016
Major sporting events are great for the advertising industry, however, this years Super Bowl 50 was the tipping point for the ad industry. Download article to see why and by doing so you will subscribe to CMO.com and will have access to more content like this.
Customer are infinitely complex, but connecting with them doesn’t have to be.
Because while your customers may be wildly different, they do all want one thing — meaningful and relevant experiences. To deliver these experiences requires a powerful web content management system. It’s the digital foundation you need to provide the personalized experiences — that build brands, customer loyalty, and ROI. To learn more about web experience management, read The New Content Frontier. ?
The ideal customer experience is everything today, and it starts with a modern digital foundation. You can’t give customers the timely and relevant experiences they expect with outdated solutions that are cobbled together. Read The Blueprint Redefined to see how a modern digital foundation can get you there.
- How a unified platform lets you easily manage and refine customer experiences
- Three steps to deliver great digital experiences on all devices
- The roles of personalization, analytics, and asset management?
Marketers shouldn’t work in the dark. The science of online testing shines a light on your marketing, showing you what to optimize throughout the entire customer journey. The new Adobe guide, Finding Eureka, shows you how.
Read the guide to learn:
- Strategies and best practice approaches to online testing
- Incremental steps to improving your online testing
- The benefits of different test types including A/B, A/Bn, multivariate, and multichannel
"Download our Email Comes of Age guide so you can make every conversation engaging — including awkward ones. You’ll learn how to transition from pushing products to pushing the customer’s needs first — so that you’ll always give them the content they crave. Read our guide to learn how you can:
--Know your customers better by integrating more data
--Ensure every email reaches the inbox
--Delight customers with personalized experiences"
"Email has proven itself as a revenue-driving workhorse of any marketing strategy. And yet, two-thirds of marketers are still less than satisfied with their email marketing efforts. We joined forces with Email on Acid to shed a light on the most effective email campaigns. Read The Art of the Click to learn helpful email insights, like:
--The four critical qualities of all great email experiences
--Subscriber open and read behaviors throughout the day
--Why all clicks aren’t created equal"
To make a great first impression, take a good look at your digital enrollment process. Because it’s more than forms. It’s the start of your customer journey. A streamlined onboarding process saves customers time and hassle. It also increases conversions, improves experiences, and reduces costs. In this report, we discuss best practices for updating your digital enrollment, including:
How leaders in finance do it right
Increasing engagement with mobile-optimized forms and signatures
Ensuring enrollment is compliant and builds trust