Cloud has become a crucial foundation for digital transformation (DX) initiatives and is shaping the IT strategy of enterprises today. Companies are extending their IT infrastructure into the cloud for running business-critical applications, developing new applications, and delivering new cloud-based services. Applications are the lifeblood of modern enterprises. They are the foundation on which businesses maintain their existing revenue streams while examining ways to create new ones. A sound application strategy is a must for frms to be successful in expanding their competitive differentiation in the digital economy. Operating systems (OSs) provide a common foundational layer that enables IT to run current and new generations of applications in traditional IT environments, on its own private cloud, and in public clouds and utilize a variety of computing options such
as bare metal, virtualization, and containerization. The increased reliance of IT on the cloud has accelerated the
"Cloud platforms are rewriting the way that companies work, serving as a vital foundation for digital transformation. Companies should brace for challenges that will need to be met as they transition from in-house systems to hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and public-cloud environments. Learn how an open-source strategy and consistent governance will help your company use multi-clouds to compete in the digital world.
Download the Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report and find out more."
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Mar 02, 2018
In this five-episode video series, Jason Averbook shows you the ins and outs of
workforce technology and how to use it to achieve HR success. Watch the series to learn ways to
develop a digital HR strategy, get executive buy-in, and maintain success.
You can succeed in your digital transfomation and deliver applications and services faster, better, and safely.
How? With Enterprise Agile Delivery. Enterprise Agile Delivery brings a wealth of benefits to organizations and can be adopted by any Agile hybrid framework: SAFe, LESS, Nexus as well as Agile/lean frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
Yet to achieve Eneterprise Agile Delivery, enterprises need an easy to use modern ALM tool for quick and successful onboarding. Download this white paper to understand how the right solution will help you:
› Strategiaclly align feature releases and backlogs with your overall business strategy
› Identify and prioritize dev and test activities with visibility into project waves and portfolios
› Make data-based decisons for safe releases with real-time insights and multidimensional views into delivery risks
› Sync business, dev, QA and release teams around shared objectives with automated coordination and communication
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Feb 27, 2018
Modern contact centers support a variety of digital channels—email, chat, co-browsing, social, video—over multiple digital touchpoints (web or mobile devices). What they lack is the ability to link interactions in a step-by-step journey to provide a personal, contextual experience for each customer.
Download this eBook. Learn how you can:
• Design a successful digital customer engagement strategy
• Provide agents with a 360-degree view of the customer across all digital channels and voice
• Deliver omnichannel experiences that are personalized, context-based, and low-effort
Published By: Workday UK
Published Date: Mar 07, 2018
As the finance function moves further into the digital era, one of the biggest questions CFOs are asking is, “Are we ready?” Technology advancements and the proliferation of data are dramatically reshaping the role of the finance function. As companies face increasing competition and ongoing change, they expect finance to leverage technology and turn data into insights they can use to guide strategy and support decision-making.
Growing your enterprise is an ongoing priority. And, as the
application economy continues to expand, it’s likely that
you’re looking at digital business initiatives to fuel a significant
portion of that growth. Among the most promising objectives
of such a strategy are:
• Providing superior digital experiences for consumers
• Expanding markets and revenue streams through
• Connecting employees and partners to enterprise
data anywhere, anytime
• Launching innovative new services for the Internet
of Things (IoT)
Successfully executing a digital strategy requires the ability
to launch new apps and coordinate your digital presence with
partners. Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) create
the connectivity required to share enterprise data and digital
content with those apps and partners over the Internet.
APIs are a critical component of digital business—empowering
developers to build apps across any channel and enabling
partners to incorporate your dat
Published By: Adverity
Published Date: Jun 15, 2018
Master Your Client's Data To Build An Advertising Agency For The Future
This is the first part of our ebook Strategic Playbook For Data-driven Advertising Agencies. In this instalment we cover how agency executives can benefit from their client's data to maintain a sustainable, future-proof business in times of digital transformation.
Scaling your business with Marketing Intelligence
Building a data strategy to stay ahead of the curve
Mastering the end-to-end data management process
Once you decide to master your data, you will be rewarded with deep, meaningful insights and happy long-term clients that get the most out of their data. We know it’s worth it!
Signup and download the 28-page pdf-document to understand how data will secure your spot in the future advertising industry.
Digital transformation (DX) is a must for midsize firms (those with 100 to 999 employees) to thrive in the digital economy. DX enables firms to increase competitive advantage through initiatives such as automating business processes, creating greater operational efficiencies, building deeper customer relationships, and creating new revenue streams based on technology-enabled products and services. DX is a journey, and it starts with firms embracing an IT-centric vision that guides a data-driven, analytics-first strategy. The outcome of DX initiatives depends on the ability of a firm to efficiently leverage people (talent), process, platforms, and governance to meet the firm’s business objectives.
In this report, you will:
• Understand the long-term role ERP will play in a digital business and IoT strategy.
• Learn why redirecting resources away from ERP system maintenance towards capitalizing on IoT-driven opportunities is crucial
• Examine how adopting IoT strategy can modernize ERP and increase agility to better respond to accelerating business opportunities
As the world around us becomes increasingly digital, manufacturers must follow suit. Digital transformation presents significant opportunities to achieve growth by addressing key operational issues and aligning products and services to the demands of today’s market.
Growth looks different for every company, and with the vast array of digital technologies available, it can be hard to know where to start. Which technologies offer the greatest opportunity for your company to grow? How can you successfully embrace the digital revolution?
Epicor has a history of helping manufacturers achieve growth by utilizing cutting-edge technology. By downloading these digital transformation assets, you will:
• Understand what growth might look like for your business
• Assess the capabilities needed to support your digital transformation journey
• Explore best practices to implement your digital transformation strategy
• Learn how to capitalize on growth opportunities with speed and conviction
Is your organization truly meeting the expectations of your customers and delivering a differentiated experience that builds revenue growth and loyalty? Although there is currently a lot of focus on what constitutes the ideal digital experience, few organizations have successfully executed a strategy that takes the entire digital experience equation into consideration. Download this whitepaper now to learn the 5 keys to the digital experience equation and to read case stories on companies who have gotten it right.
• Companies today know they must embrace digital or face being obsolete. But digital is not just about writing an app - it's about rewriting your company and changing the way you work. This eBook highlights five counterintuitive mistakes frequently made by organizations that seem rational when building a digital strategy, but actually can be course-altering mistakes. It also provides an alternate path to achieving the same objectives using approaches common in successful digital companies.
• Transforming your content by making it accessible in the cloud is the first step to digital transformation. Where are you on this journey?
• No matter where you are, there is always room to grow. It's not just about where you want to end up but how you'll get there and which tools you'll use. Read the latest AIIM report that lays out a comprehensive strategy to help get you there.
• Download the full report, AIIM 2017 State of Information: Are Businesses Digitally Transforming or Stuck in Neutral?
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
These days, everyone's talking about digital transformation. But exactly how does your company get there?
Capture is a great place to start — in fact, it's one of the most critical steps to take as you move your business into the digital age. Whether it’s simply using OCR to make content more easily discoverable, adding and enhancing metadata to drive specific processes, or classifying content from the onset for better information governance, capture adds a ton of value to your existing content assets.
This ebook details our key takeaways from AIIM's Industry Watch Report, Improving Business Operations in 2017: Capturing Vital Content. We share how cloud-based capture tools are replacing the longstanding legacy of paper-based processes to streamline and speed up the way you do business.
Download the ebook to learn:
• How the latest capture innovations can support your digital strategy
• 5 business processes that benefit most from advanced capture technologies
• The key benefits of c
Business intelligence technology must meet the demands of tomorrow's "digital natives"; integrate seamlessly with cloud data and platforms; align people, conversations, and data with business strategy; and make the most of the infrastructures we have today.
We are coming to expect quality video in all our digital experiences – from online shopping to on the job training. However, as video technology has become more ubiquitous, it has also become more complex. To deliver a quality experience to users, regardless of their device and connectivity, you need a holistic video strategy. We’ve tapped into our experience to present the top issues you must address to ensure a successful online video strategy.
Download now to learn more!
Complexity, globalization and digitalization are just some of the elements at play in the risk landscape—and data is becoming a core part of understanding and navigating risk.
How do modern finance leaders view, navigate and manage enterprise risk with data? Dun & Bradstreet surveyed global finance leaders across industries and business types. Here are the top trends that emerged from the study:
1. The Enterprise Risk & Strategy Disconnect—Finance leaders are using data and managing risk programs, but over 65% of finance leaders say there’s missing link between risk and strategy.
2. The Risks of the Use and Misuse of Data—Up to 50% of the data used to manage modern risk is disconnected. Only 15% of leaders are confident about the quality of their data.
3. Risky Relationships—Only 20% of finance leaders say the data they use to manage risk is fully integrated and shared.
Download the study to learn how finance leaders are approaching data and enterprise risk management
Adobe collaborated with Forbes Insights on this study in order to shed light on new mobile engagement opportunities: How are companies using apps, whether they are aimed at customers, employees or partners? What are the lessons learned so far? And what are best practices for using mobile and tablet apps?