Professionals in the lumber and building materials (LBM) industry know that getting the job done right is all about having the right tools. Lumber and business materials manufacturers and distributors need intuitive software that’s smart enough to simplify the complexities of your business, leverage data to gain valuable sales insight, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Epicor BisTrack software is uniquely optimized to help LBM retailers, pro dealers, and distributors grow your business. Learn about the LBM industry-specific functionality that BisTrack offers, like:
• Supporting pro dealers and distributors
• Optimizing inventory and purchasing
• Managing and tracking customer relationships
• Improving delivery dispatch efficiency
• Introducing mobility and mobile access
Take the tour today to see how Epicor BisTrack can help your business.
Lumber and building materials (LBM) supply businesses today are facing pressure from increased competition and the need to keep pace with digital transformation. Against this backdrop, some businesses struggle while others thrive. The difference is having people who understand what it takes to get set for growth—individuals with the vision and drive to take your business to the next level. We call these people the Grow Getters.
Download our report to discover 10 characteristics that set the Grow Getters apart from their competitors in the LBM industry, like:
• Investing in new technology and innovation
• Focusing on the customer
• Applying a positive mindset
At Epicor, we have a suite of industry-specific solutions for LBM distributors, as well as an industry-leading service team to help you grow your business. Take a look at our report to see how you compare to the Grow Getters.
If you’ve started to think your lumber and building materials (LBM) business could be getting more from your software, it might be time for a change. Now is a great time to assess your current software, as recent technological innovations have offered up some very compelling reasons to take a look at the market.
Epicor gives LBM businesses the tools they need to make the most informed software choices. This white paper provides 10 signs you’ve outgrown your current software, including:
• You lack the resources and information to build strategic programs based on best practices
• You have insufficient visibility and insight to tap into new opportunities
• You spend a lot of time and money performing what should be routine tasks
If any of these statements apply to your business, it’s probably time to make a switch. Read the white paper to see the other signs, and don’t let your software systems hold you back from taking your LBM business where you want it to go.
With more and more homes and commercial buildings popping up all over North America, it’s clear that the construction industry is picking up. Collectively, this is good news, because expansion means prosperity. However, if everyone else is growing, then your lumber and building materials (LBM) business needs to as well. During this era of recovery and growth, it’s imperative for LBM dealers to keep asking themselves three questions:
1. Is my business’ growth keeping pace with my local market and my competitors?
2. Is my company able to do more with less during this era of growth?
3. Do I understand why my customers buy from me, and am I outperforming my competitors in those areas?
For years, Epicor has helped LBM businesses reach their full potential by providing them with the tools they need to compete and grow. You want to outperform the competition. Read this white paper to learn how Epicor solutions can help.
Brookside Lumber—a Pennsylvania-based lumber and building materials (LBM) dealer—needed a new business software system that was flexible, open, user-friendly, and easily enhanced. They wanted a solution that could get them the data they needed to accomplish their goals in a timely manner.
That’s where Epicor BisTrack came in.
BisTrack helps LBM dealers achieve operational efficiencies by:
• Matching workflow needs of LBM contractor yards
• Automatically notifying users of necessary information
• Delivering seamless, hands-on implementation
• Quickly getting information out of the solution for special request
• Providing optional add-on applications for business growth
• Adapting to the way you do business
• Servicing customers faster
Read this case study to learn more about how Epicor BisTrack was able to help Brookside Lumber, and discover how it can also help your LBM business. Download the case study now.
By now, mobile technology has become an essential part of people’s lives. As both consumers and staff trend more toward a younger, digitally savvy demographic, lumber and building materials (LBM) businesses need to take advantage of mobile tools or risk losing to the competition.
Mobile technologies can bring incredible benefits to LBM enterprises for delivery and dispatch, field sales, the selling floor, and the warehouse. To better help you seize the mobile advantage, Epicor has identified eight ways your LBM business can leverage mobile technologies to foster growth, including:
• Serving your customers with the latest information
• Serving your customers with timely, accurate deliveries
• Driving revenue with increased efficiency
• Streamlining operations
Check out this Epicor tipsheet and discover how else your LBM business can benefit from mobile technologies.
Focus on your best customers and minimize time wasted on unprofitable partnerships to maximize LBM business growth through the benefits of the trending practice of customer stratification.
Epicor BisTrack Software, an LBM-specific business software, provides all the tools and information you need to implement customer stratification and reap the benefits of knowing your customer’s buying habits and successes.
Download the e-book from Epicor to:
1. Understand the Benefits of Stratification
2. Explore The Four Customer Types
3. Ask Yourself These Important Questions
4. Apply Strategies to Maximize Results
5. Sustain Success With a Focus on Customers
Gain a competitive advantage in the LBM industry by understanding who your most and least profitable customers are with customer stratification.
Download the tip sheet from Epicor BisTrack Software to learn the six ways implementing customer stratification brings success to your lumber and building materials business.
If you’ve started to think your lumber and building materials (LBM) business could be getting more from your software, then it might be time for a change. It is no longer sufficient to own a solution that is “good enough.” The most successful LBM companies know that growth comes from integrated online trading, access to business intelligence tools, and using technology to be more efficient.
It can be daunting to make the switch to a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, and with so many options, it’s hard to know when if you’re choosing the right one. Epicor has provided LBM businesses with the tools needed to make the most informed software choice. The lumber and building materials solutions evaluation kit consists of three white papers that tell you:
• How to know when you’ve outgrown your current software solution
• How to choose between generic and industry-specific ERP systems
• How to outperform in an era of LBM sales growth
You’re ready for growth. Learn how Epicor ca