Are performance reviews more time consuming than useful? Do your employees and your organization actually benefit from them? Well they should, and if done right, they will.
You will learn how reviews can:
- Motivate managers and employees
- Create better managers (not better reviewers)
- Improve TEAM performance
- Contribute to organizational knowledge
The dreaded annual performance review: whether you’re on the giving or receiving end, it can be an uncomfortable experience for both managers and employees. But it doesn’t have to be.
See how great organizations use reviews to:
• Motivate employees
• Increase employee productivity
• Create an on-going dialog between employees and managers
• Support overall organizational goals
Being a manager is hard. Being a great manager is even harder. Learn simple things you can do as a manager to increase performance from both individuals and teams.
Simple strategies like:
• Talk less, listen more
• Play to your (and your team's) strengths
• Manage teams, not individuals
• Accentuate the positive
JSJ Corporation realized they had a problem: their performance management process. And sticking with the familiar, time-consuming spreadsheets wasn’t helping them drive long-term talent decisions.
The solution? A performance management system that would simplify the process and drive long-term success.